Popular Posts

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Magic of Gender Bender

Sometimes, I've always wondered what a boy looked like a girl and vice versa. I've even thought of what I'd look like as a boy before! Would I just have thick spiky black hair, dark brown calculating eyes covered with glasses, and the same tan skin? Would I just wear jeans and a hoodie like I normally do as a girl? Hopefully, I wouldn't low ride and show off my boxers like a trophy... *sigh* Boys these days...

I don't really want to genderbend myself because that would mean giving out my picture to some website that could use it to their advantage so no thanks. I'll just have to imagine it in meh head...

Fem!Rin Okumura 


Fem!Naruto 


Fem!Jack Frost 

Fem!Harry Potter 

Fem!Draco Malfoy 

Fem!Inuyasha & Male!Kagome 

Genderbent!Toradora 


Male!Taiga 


Fem!Ryuuji

Genderbent!One Piece 

Fem!Kiba 

Male!Lucy Heartfilia 


Fem!Natsu Dragneel 

Fem!Usui Takumi 


Male!Misaki Ayuzawa 

Fem!Tetsuya Kuroko 

Reminds of Gunslinger Girl... Weird.

Fem!Taiga 

I'm sure you guys are smart enough to know who's hand that is patting Taiga's head... ahem*Kuroko*ahem

Fem!Kuroko & Taiga 





Okay, so maybe I like this couple a little bit... Who am I kidding? I'm kinda obsessed with this Fem!Kuroko and Taiga couple after seeing all these cute pics of them together... Kya~!! <3 I love the last picture, so kawaii.

Fem!Sasuke Uchicha





(all credits go to Google Images for the lovely pictures)

Quotes of the Day:

"I believe there will be a lot of troubles. Although I am unable to say 'I'll always protect you' or something similar. Although that is the case, I still want you to be with me."
- Usui Takumi


"I don't know much about you, you were the one who selfishly entered my world yet you immediately plunged into silence. What were you thinking? Did you really pick on me just because it's fun? Which one is serious and which one of it is just a joke? That's enough now, making me all messed up like this."


- Misaki Ayuzawa

Song of the Day:

"Cause I don't wanna lose you now,
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me.
The vacancy that sat in my heart,
Is a space that now you hold.
Show me how to fight for now.
And I'll tell you baby, it was easy,
Comin' back into you once I figured it out.
You were right here all along.
It's like you're my mirror.
My mirror staring back at me.
I couldn't get any bigger.
With anyone else beside of me,
And now it's clear as this promise.
That we're making two reflections into one,
Cause it's like you're my mirror.
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me."


Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment