Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 25

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

Episode 25

Yes, one of the most popular anime shows of 2013 has come to an end... In the anime, anyways. The manga is still ongoing! Although I have to wait once a month for a new chapter, I shall still patiently wait. It really sucks though. I don't even remember how long I have waited to see what EXACTLY is hiding in Eren's basement.

A pissed off Eren as a Titan. You  better watch out, Annie Leonhart!

Episode 25 was basically focused on Titan!Eren VS. Titan!Annie within the walls of the Stohess. During their epic brawl, the village and some people were damaged/injured. Erwin-san was handcuffed at one point for his "betrayal of humanity". Unfortunately, Annie didn't die. Instead, she decided to encase herself in this unbreakable crystal. Such a coward. She'd stop her own life to keep her secrets safe. Secrets everybody else wants to know safe. Including me and many other fans. Luckily, if you've already read the manga, you can make guess what happened. You feel like some god because you know what is going to happen in the anime show. That's how I felt! When other fans do not know who the Human-Titans are, I have already received that knowledge from a manga chapter.

Why so serious, Levi? The animation really is amazing.

Neh, I just like this pairing. An edited picture from the Internet.
And, of course, Levi-heichou is badass as usual. I really hope they don't decide to kill him in the series. He is humanity's greatest (and badass) soldier! Same as Eren, but Levi is just my absolute favorite character throughout these entire series. (Yes, I may ship Eren x Levi *cough* YAOI *cough*, but the shortie beats them all) His personality, the way he fights, the way he talks is just super cool. I just admire his character. Not in that lovey-dovey way. Sometimes, I don't understand why people ship Levi with Mikasa or Eren with Mikasa. Isn't she his foster sister? Sounds kinda gross to me... No offence any Eren x Mikasa shippers out there. These two men right here (see picture to the left with Levi holding Eren's hair) are meant for each other. Yeah, I support yaoi, same sex marriage, etc. They are still human beings and deserve to be treated equal.

I admit, I occasionally read yaoi fanfictions online... There are some really talented authors out there. I enjoy reading the hilarious ones. :) By the way, my username on FanFiction is iAnimeDarkAngel. So, if you're curious to see what I write or read, go ahead and stalk me! Just don't find out where I live and everything's fine. Did I seriously just ask people to stalk me. . . ?

A Possible Season 2?



Well, I sure hope they decide to make another season for Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin in Japan. I am going to be super disappointed/sad/pissed if they decided not to. There are so many more manga chapters that haven't been animated yet! Plus, the fans would be happier! I definitely would. So, please make another season! That was directed towards the people who animate/voice SnK and just happen to be reading my blog. 

Oh yeah, has anyone watched the OVA? It is so heavily implied Eren x Mikasa. Why not add a little bit of.... yaoi to it? *wink wink* Haha, I doubt they would do that. The funny thing is that the OVA is much less serious than the actual show. Even the drawings make everybody look so kawaii. Even the Titans look cute! They're supposed to look like horrific, man-eating monsters! Not cute red muscular creatures. It reminds me of this parody of Attack on Titan on YouTube called "Attack on Moe". So hilarious. Basically, it's a bunch of people running away from huge cute girls. Mhmmm, utterly scary.

Hope you all have a nice day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment