Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Top 3 Anime Couples

1. Fairy Tail: Jellal Fernandes & Erza Scarlet

Okay, Jellal and Erza are officially my OTP. Yeah, I know I've blabbered a lot about this couple the last blog post. Meh, this is my blog, and I've been dying to write/tell about this epic couple called Jerza! For people who have never watched the anime Fairy Tail before, don't read if you want to know all the spoilers. Oh and I highly recommend to watch Fairy Tail~!!

Trust me, you will not hate it.

If you do, I'll get Natsu to deal with you. Good luck getting past his Fire Dragon Roar.

I know these two people have feelings for each other. I have proof and valid evidence! In that Tower of Heaven, before Jellal pushed Erza into the lacrima he said, "I loved you." Then, in episode 154 after the almost kiss scene, Erza says, "It's better this way blah blah blah." Happy draws a heart with a crack in the middle signifying a broken heart. So, Erza has feelings for him too! She also admitted that she first had feelings for him before Jellal turned evil during their childhood.

Below these words are the Inevitable Jerza Gallery. Please take your time and view each picture as long as you want. If you want more, just search up 'jellal and erza' in Google Images. (that's what I did *ahem*)




I'm also like this without sushi and anime and manga. ;)











The Infamous Almost Kiss in Episode 154.



2. Kimi Ni Todoke: Sawako and Kazehaya

This couple is honestly one of the most cutest and purest anime pairings I've ever seen yet. Sawako's just so shy and Kazehaya is so supportive of her. And the confession scene! Ermagerd, I almost died from waves of moe. The anime is called literally "From Me To You" in English. Makes sense if you actually take the time out of your 'busy' lives and watch it. Only 25 episodes I believe. Or maybe 30. 

At least it's not 200!

Okay, basically the main point of this anime is that there's this girl who everyone thinks is Sadako, that scary girl from the horror movie called The Ring. She's the main character who is legally known as Sawako. Then, a boy comes along that isn't scared of Sawako. His name is Kazehaya Shota. 

Eventually, they become close friends and Kazehaya makes Sawako become more friendlier and less scary. Then, of course, they develop feelings, confess, kiss yada yada yada. You know what I mean, right? 

Now, I am honored to present the "Sawako and Kazehaya Kawaii Collection"~ Admission is on me guys.

Kazehaya, be a man and kiss the girl! C'mon!




Like what you see, Sawako-chan? ;)




Beautiful in manga and anime. :')




Aww... Sawako don't cry! You making Kazehaya-kun sad too~~

Cat got your tongue, much?

3. Kaichou Wa Maid Sama: Usui Takumi & Ayuzawa Misaki

Words simply cannot describe this amazing couple and anime. Let these following pictures help me.






Way to go, Usui-kun! Why so shocked, Misaki?


Somebody's jelly. . .

Help me, I'm dying from extreme cuteness... *gasp*


Just another normal day and Usui Takumi.




Hehe, Misaki is blushing.

I didn't know you had a naughty side, Misaki-chaaan~ Ha, Usui even looks good in glasses, eh?

Ah, countless memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment