Popular Posts

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Disney Pairings + Cartoons in Reality

Okay, so I've been looking at Disney Crossover videos on YouTube and I've gotta say, I'm impressed! The way those people make it look like two Disney characters are in the same movie are geniuses! The editing and the conversations are also well done.

Ariel and Peter Pan

Couple Name: N/A

Yeah, I didn't mind this pairing at first, but after I read this brilliant fanfiction on FanFiction.net, I really like them together! Remember those mermaids on Neverland? Well, what if Ariel was apart of those mermaids but moved to Atlantica since her father wanted to go back to his kingdom?

Poor Peter...

Okay, Peter flies and Ariel swims. Opposites attract, riiiight? Sorry, I really love opposite pairings... Hehe, just like Zuko and Katara.

They do suit each other in a way too. Personally, I think they look cute together. It doesn't matter to me if Ariel is a mermaid or a human, honestly.

If Disney decided to make a movie about those two, I think they should name it, 'Enchanted Neverland' or 'Little Mermaid in Neverland' or 'Neverland's Lost Mermaid'.



Pocahontas and Kenai

Couple Name: Pocanai, sounds like a Pokemon, just kiddin', N/A


Most of you are probably thinking, "Who in the world is Kenai?"

Yeah, I know, I'm psychic. Kenai is from Brother Bear. He's the Indian guy who turns into a bear. Since they're both from the forest, nature genre of Disney movies, it makes sense to ship them together. 

Honestly, I really didn't like John Smith and Pocahontas together. I dunno why, I just didn't find it to my liking. Even though they are kinda a opposite couple but still.

I can actually picture Kenai and Pocahontas together in a movie. I would definitely watch that movie! They should call it, 'Brother Bear Meets Pocahontas' or 'The After Story of Kenai'.

Mhmm, my creativity is sparkling right now just like a vampire.


Kenai as a human. Aww, so kawaii~
What you laughing at, Pocahontas?

Merida and Hiccup

Couple Name: Mericcup (reminds me of buttercup)

Before you guys get confused and all, I'll explain it simply.

Merida is the red head girl from Brave and Hiccup is the wimpy kid in How to Train a Dragon.

See their differences? Merida a brave, fearless girl, Hiccup not so much? Even his name sounds... quite lame. No offense! I have an unusual name myself, if I may add. Microsoft Word says it's a typo every single time so I added my name to le dictionary like a boss.



Jack Frost and Rapunzel

Couple Name: Jackunzel

Best Disney couple ever.

I'm so obsessed with Jackunzel. They look so cute together! Even their name combined sounds cute/kawaii~ Oh my gosh, this couple is asdfghj meant to be.

Disney has to make a movie of them together. Please Disney, make this girl's dreams come true! Disneyland is not the happiest place in the world if there's no Jackunzel!

It shall be called, 'Tangled: Guardian of Fun' or 'Two Worlds Apart' or 'Tangled: Meeting Jack Frost'

My friend hates me whenever I blabber about this couple and giggle hysterically. I even wrote a fanfiction of this couple.

Yep, I am a hard core Jackunzel shipper and proud. They are One Top Pair. No doubt about that.

Jackunzel For The Win! <3




The Next Big Four

Kay, so Tooth, North, Sandy, and Bunny are the Big Four right now, right? So, who's gonna replace them in the next generation?


Look familiar?


I think Jack Frost, Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup would fit the job perfectly! I sense another 'Rise of the Guardians movie' on the way... 

This way, Jackunzel and Mericcup will be shown in theatres near you! 

Possibly Movie Names:

- The Big Four
- The Next Guardians
- Generation 2 Guardians (haha, sounds like a phone)
- Fantastic Four (no pun intended)





 Cartoon Characters in Reality


Merida from Brave


Whoa, that's some red hair you got there.

Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon


Why so serious, Hiccup?

Rapunzel from Tangled


How many bottles of shampoo does she use?

Jack Frost... 


Look at Jack Frost, so cute... Haha, JUST KIDDING, this is Jack Frost from Santa Clause.

Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians

Now that's what I'm talking about! <3

Ariel 


Peter Pan 


Ariel and Peter. I sense love in the air~
Aww... Peter actually looks cute.

What the actor of Peter Pan looks like now.  He was the blonde kid who played Peter in the movie.

Cinderella 

Snow White 

Looks like Christina Aguilera to me.

Mulan 

I see the striking resemblance.

Belle 

Jasmine 

That's some hair, but Rapunzel still beats you.

Tinkerbell 

She looks so dainty...



Alice from Alice in Wonderland


So pretty!









Pocahontas from Pocahontas (duh obviously)

Looks exactly like her.








Ursula 

I challenge you to look at this with a straight face and not laugh or even smile. I failed.

 

Alladin












Question of the Day...



DUN DUN DUN DUN.... I'm going to Disneyland then.



No comments:

Post a Comment